BioBash Brings in the Summer
BioAustinCTX thanks DPR Construction for hosting another successful BioBash! We had 137 Life Science professionals come together for a great evening of learning, networking and building connections.
A special thanks to all of our speakers as well.
- Frank Hartmann, Vice President of Economic Development at Opportunity Austin
- Jose Rivera, Life Science Regional Leader, DPR Construction
- Tamsen Barrett, Patent Partner at Norton Rose Fulbright
- Brad Hall, PhD, Director of Research, Asuragen, a Bio-Techne Brand
- Carey-Ann Burnham, Chief Clinical Officer, Pattern BioScience
About the Venue
Nationally, DPR ranked #1 among Engineering News Record’s top Pharmaceutical Contractors in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
We’re proud to have partnered with the nation’s top-5 biotechnology and top-5 pharmaceutical companies. As the life sciences industry moves towards more individualized medicines, DPR is leading the way in building advanced therapeutic facilities.
Thank You to Our Host and Sponsor
DPR is a self-performing general contractor focused on highly complex and technical projects. Building great things in the Lone Star State since 1994, DPR’s Central Region offices are frequently recognized for their award-winning projects and are staffed with a strong team of technical builders. DPR’s new Austin office is the first WELL Certified™ project in Austin and is Net-Zero Energy (NZE) Certified. We are excited to share this space with you for the BioBash!
Check out our office along with other Austin projects